Q:Hey uhh could I post some of your art work on my new page? I named my page "Don't hug me I'm Fandomstuck. And I really want your little comics on there! Because that's what made me want to make the page but then realized I should ask you first.
Do you mean artwork in the posts I’ve reblogged? I don’t have any original artwork on here. You’d have to ask the artists themselves.
Q:Hiya I recently just followed this blog and I'm absolutely loving it! Also do you think they've made a creepypasta fandom thing yet? Sorry I couldn't get the name right óuò'
I know there’s stuff for it around. One of the character designs is very similar to slenderman.
Q:hey did you know about the youtube fandoms bouncing around with there own characters for this? mostly pewdipie tobuscus and cryaotic theres only really one blog for tobuscus fandom... and it makes me sad i also know that my grammer sucks.
I did not know that! Thanks for the info. And your grammar aint so bad.
Q:JOURNEY fandom, or even Maximum Ride?
I know for sure there’s a Journey fandom out there. There was a blog I followed awhile back that people could submit their favorite experiences to.
Q:so you know how like, it was called hurricane hetalia when the new season came out?? what if, when the gigaupdate happens it's superstorm homestuck because superstorm sandy, you know, it was a hurricane... plus a noreaster... hahaha i'm lame
wow i suck at digital arting sorry for the lack of shading and clothing folds the only kind of art i p much do is messy sketches on paper and this is also kinda my first time and done on an ipad
You are the PERCY JACKSON / HEROES OF OLYMPUS FANDOM, and you really think this whole big meeting could’ve gone better if not for a select few.
Sometimes you wonder if it’s really a good thing your sword(s) can’t nick regular mortals.
- he switches between roman and greek sides- right now, greek.
- when roman, his beads disappear, replaced by SPQR stripes
- SPQR stripes represent each of the HoO books
- first stripe is green, second is blue, third is red, fourth is black, and the fifth (will be) gold.
- beads represent PJO books.
- when roman, his bronze swordpen turns into imperial gold / coin
- when roman, his laurel turns gold (not imperial, mind)
- when roman, his hair is considerably shorter, closer to the close-cropped style of the legion
- apparently from what he’s heard, the other fandoms are glad to let him stay roman. like the gods and such, when he’s in his roman aspect PJO/HoO is more warlike.
Scarves are dangerous weapons.
The second I saw the “cow” scene
This was born
I am so
Q:Is fandomstuck a webcomic yet?
I know there are multiple short comics floating around, by various artists, but I don’t know if the people who originally came up with it ever got it going as an actual project. Has anyone else heard any updates?
- Homestuck: Man Nightvale's been quiet for a long time.
- Hetalia: His brother's been acting weirdly too.
- Homestuck: You mean the weird guy in the yellow....
- *Nightvale jumps up from his spot in the corner*
- Nightvale: THE CAT!
So I looked up Fandomstuck and I love it but couldn’t help but notice that the entire thing looks like it’s made by only Homestucks. I mean I haven’t looked up fanartists and such but I guess it’s how the quadrants are mentioned very often and how a lot of the art are Homestuck sprites, hero mode or not. The fight with Hetalia was mentioned only once. It was almost like it never happened so I thought something like this: what if Fandomstuck was all Homestuck’s idea to make it look like everyone were friends? To pretend like there was no fight and so on. What if Homestuck lived in his happy little dreamworld while everyone else was like “yeah i’ll go along with this quadrant or whatever thing if it shuts you up” and “let him think what he wants, at least he’s not being annoying talking our heads off”? I thought it was kind of sad, so I drew this. Happy hiatus, I guess.